Jonathan advises domestic and foreign clients on a wide range of tax-related issues. His practice focuses on US and international tax planning and compliance and, when necessary, he advances his clients’ interests by addressing disputes or pursuing litigation with the Internal Revenue Service. Jonathan has advised a diverse group of clients, including start-ups, hedge funds, major businesses headquartered in the US or abroad and high net worth individuals.
Before being named partner at WCE, Jonathan founded his own firm in Southern Florida. Before that he was International Tax Counsel at Reiss+Preuss LLP, and prior to that, he worked with the Multistate Practice at Deloitte Tax LLP.
- International Taxation (Planning, Compliance and Litigation)
- Litigation – Federal and local
- Georgetown University Law Center, LL.M. (Taxation)
- Hofstra University School of Law, J.D.
- Brooklyn College, B.A. (Psychology)
- Southern District of Florida