Lorenz assists businesses large and small in relocating talent from all over the world to the United States and he supports investors who want to bring their entrepreneurial spirit to this country. His clients include publicly traded companies as well as start-ups and individuals with a vision. Over the last decade he has gained experience and an excellent track record with complex immigrant and non-immigrant cases. He has successfully handled a large number of EB-1 Extraordinary Ability cases for professionals from the world of music, art, business, and science as well as non-immigrant visas including E-2, L-1, O-1, and R-1. He also handles Labor Certification (PERM) and National Interest Waiver cases.
- International Taxation (Planning, Compliance and Litigation)
- International affairs
- Internal investigations
- Litigation – Federal and local
- Business Immigration
- Benjamin N. Cardozo School of Law (New York), LL.M.
- University of Bern (Switzerland), School of Law, lic.iur. (J.D.), magna cum laude.
- New York
- U.S. Courts for the Southern and the Eastern District of New York
- U.S. Court for the District of Columbia