William advises clients on a wide range of tax matters. William’s practice focuses on high-stakes litigation for companies, private clients and trust beneficiaries.
- International Taxation (Planning, Compliance and Litigation)
- Litigation – Federal and local
- New York Law School, LL.M (Taxation)
- New York Law School, J.D.
- State University of New York at Albany, B.A. (English)
- Universitetet i Bergen, Norway
- Florida (pro hac vice)
- New York
- New Hampshire
- U.S. District Court, Central District of California (pro hac vice)